Sunday, November 23, 2008

Camree B-day


So I decided to write a post each Sunday, that way I could catch up on all the main events I have missed, so we'll see how it goes. The next big event that I could never leave out is Camree's Birthday. This was the first year we did not have a big "friend" party. We talked her into having a "family" birthday party, and inviting one of her best friends from last year, Gracie.

Her b-day is so hard because it is always a week or two after school starts. So she wanted a "My Little Pony" party (Cameron surprised me with a "my little pony" for my birthday a couple years ago, because he let the girls pick it out. Ever since then she has wanted one)

So since we were not letting her have a big ole party, the least I could do is get her a "my little pony" cake for school. She loves when I come to visit her at school, especially when I bring sweets. She was also so proud to wear her birthday outfit that I stayed up until like 1 am making because I didn't start it until like 10pm the night before. I was so grateful that she absolutely loved it. It made up for my lack of sleep.




At school, she had to show off for me, and I couldn't resist a few pictures. It just reminded me of my carefree days of playing and hanging upside down on the monkey bars.




Her main present this year was a Leapster, or as she calls it a "Game Girl" You can see the excitement on her face. We made her open the case first and she was very disappointed that nothing was in it. But a few presents later she was very happy.

2 comments:

Drae said...

Look at you, super mom!! I'm so glad you have a blog now. I love being able to blog stalk people, so I feel like I'm a part of their lives. I can't believe how old your kids are. I'm sure I'll be there one day, but I'm just so selfish. We're excited to go to Notre Dame, but I'll be honest, I wouldn't mind living in Florida for a while. I'm so sick of the winter. I hear it's even more brutal in Indiana. Not really looking forward to that part. We'll have to see if we can take a vacation to visit. I would love that! If you come up to Indiana or even Chicago, let me know. We're not too far away. You have a place to stay!

delilas said...

So your family is finding you out. I found your blog off of Addie's blog because she made a comment on my blog. I blog stalk too, like Drae was talking about. Love to see you kids doing well and happy. Your family is so wonderful. We would love for you to come back to VA to take you to a battlefield or two, I know how much you love them, lol. Love ya hope to hear from you soon!