Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Beginning...

Ok, so my sister Addie has been begging me to start a blog for about 6 months or so. So I finally gave into her and started the blog. Well now it is about two months since I started the blog, and I am posting my first blog. The other day she said to me, when she asked if I had posted yet, "Well maybe the blog thing is not for you" Well here it is Addie, I am going to prove to you it is for me.

One of my New Year's Goal was to do a blog to make up for my lack of scrapbooking in the last year. Since starting my Children's Boutique business, I have been so crazy busy, the scrapbooking dept has really slimmed down or more so came to a quick halt. But I am not giving up either, I don't think Camree would let me. The other day she said, "Mommy, James is saying 'Where is my book, Where is my book.'" So it is something I really need to make a priority. But as for now this blog will make all the close friends and family happy.:)

No comments: